Similarly to your drain pipes, the sewer line in your home can become clogged, causing backups which often lead to major water damage emergencies. Though clogs from non-flushable items are the most common cause of sewer backups, other causes such as tree roots or collapsed city lines can result in a devestating backup of highly contaminated water. Even if your home or business uses a septic system, backups can still occur, primarily from clogs, and have the same potentially costly effects.
Unlike a flood caused by an overflowing sink, for example, sewer backup water easily transmits hazardous pathogens. As a result, it is highly recommended you hire a professional sewage damage removal company like MD Cleaning Specialiststo safely, and properly handle your sewage clean up project. Our team has the proper training to know where it is safe to enter the building, how to safely dispose of the contaminated water, and when it is safe to re-enter your property.
When you experience a sewage backup, it’s important to not try to resolve the issue on your own. Because issues with your sewer system can affect the entire neighborhood, you need a licensed professional to resolve yours sewage backup issue. MD Cleaning Specialists is licensed to handle nearly any residential or commercial sewage cleanup issue and is committed to performing the work as quickly as possible.
Typical sewage clean up services include:
- Removal of all contaminated water.
- Removal of furniture, objects, carpet, or other flooring that may have been compromised.
- Complete structural dryout services
- Deodorization and sanitization to ensure no harmful materials are left behind.
- Completion of necessary structural repairs from surrounding damage.
- Contact us today at 719-368-6224 to schedule an appointment for El Paso County sewage clean up.